Frontline Walkthrough 2019
The Front Line 2019 consists of seasons that last weekly. The mode will be available from February to November. Each month, developers will turn it on for seven days and then take a break.
This mode is one of the most interesting in WoT, both in gameplay and structurally. The gameplay in the Frontline is divided into matches with 60 players, divided into two teams. One plays the role of attackers, others - defenders.
The battle takes place on a large map with an area of nine square kilometers. It is split into three lines. The first two consist of three equal squares with bases, the last one contains five combat pillboxes.
To win, the attacker must destroy at least three pillboxes before the match time is over. Initially, only the first line will be available. By capturing bases, the attackers will open access to the next line, and then they will be able to drive to the pillboxes. Initially, the match lasts 12 minutes, and after each capture the time will increase. Defenders need to restrain the enemy, do not allow them to capture points, so as not to let them through to the pillboxes. If they hold out until the end of the match time, they will win.
In case of death, the player can respawn at an accessible point by choosing another tank. After a certain period of time, tanks and lives will be restored.
Features of the Front Line
In addition to general rules, the solution contains several features:
- only tier 8 tanks can participate in battles;
- during the battle, gamers can activate combat reserves;
- an opportunity to win unique awards;
- unique system of levels and degrees;
- a chance to rent premium tanks specifically for the Front Line;
- valuable rewards for leveling up;
- there are recovery circles on the maps where you can repair the tank;
- the capture of the base is lost only after the destruction of the enemy tank;
- in the mode, fire on allied tanks is disabled;
- a rank system that works in battle.
Based on the results of the completed battle, the gamer can count on certain rewards. Some of them are influenced by the level of the Frontline on the account, as well as the number of degrees of valor. As you participate in the matches, the gamer will earn experience, which is spent on pumping levels. Depending on the value of the level, the gamer will receive an additional increase to the earned experience. The maximum number of levels is 30. When switching to a new level, the player receives a certain reward, including: silver, consumables, reserves, skills.
Upon reaching the maximum level, you can reset the counter, and then the account will be assigned +1 degree of valor. Their number on an account cannot exceed a value that is two more than the current season number. For example, during Season 4, your account can have a maximum of six degrees of Valor. For raising them, the player will receive more valuable rewards than for levels: gold, bonds, awards, valor points. The latter are accumulated on a separate account, and upon reaching a certain value, they allow you to receive one of the following premium tanks for free:
- STA-2 (6 Valor Points). A versatile Tier 8 medium tank that is good at supporting the main forces of an ally. It has good damage per minute and good mobility.
- WZ-111 (10 Valor Points). A tier 8 heavy tank that boasts good durability and decent weapons. Ideal for holding defenses and assaulting tactically advantageous positions.
- Emil 1951 (12 Valor Points). The value of the tank lies in the fact that it can only be obtained for successes in the Front Line. Currently not available for purchase in the regular WoT store.
- Secret Tank (15 Valor Points). This machine belongs to the ninth level and is strictly classified by the developers. It is not yet known which tank will be awarded as a reward, it may be a completely new prototype.
Also, for the matches played, players will receive experience, silver and bonds. Their value depends on successful actions, as well as on the title won. At the beginning of the round, all its participants have the rank of "Private". Dealing damage, capturing / defending bases and performing other useful actions, they will gradually pump it over. There are six ranks in total, the maximum is "General" The more the tanker progresses in the service, the higher the coefficient will be multiplied by his reward at the end of the battle. The developers also promise to implement a reward balancing system that will not allow participants to go into a deep minus, even they will have to spend money on repairing several tanks and replenishing consumables for them.
How to buy the passage of the Front Line
When you have a little time, but want to get a quick result, then you can order the passage of the Front Line on the wot.raisen.ru service. Excellent professionals who have gone through more than one thousand battles will play for you.